Clenergy (www.clenergy.com) is a high-tech company that specialises in solutions for the renewables, building, and IT industries. Clenergy was founded in 2007 in Melbourne, Australia, with its operational & manufacturing in Xiamen, China. With its footprint worldwide, Clenergy has grown to a dynamic, globally renowned renewable energy company with five main offices overseas in Australia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, and Germany. Clenergy is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager (Australia)
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Clenergy is seeking a motivated and solution driven individual to act as a point of contact with existing customers, retain relationships focused on client satisfaction, operation efficiencies and business growth, and transition in our new Account Executive who will ultimately take over their tasks.
Ultimately, you will contribute to retaining profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives while the transition occurs. Possibility of hybrid work from home. One year contract reviewed every year.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate & Assist Sales Manager with day-to-day tasks and assignments.
- Daily general to high-level support for clients via emails/calls
- Review the assigned client base to understand needs, improvements, growth potentials, inefficiencies, finance/credit terms, etc
- Develop solutions to increase operation efficiencies, client satisfaction and business growth
- Gather information on key projects, market trends, competitor products to further understanding of the Clenergy Business and marketplace
- Develop strong client relationships through training, tradeshows, and regular communications/interactions/catch ups
- Coordinate with Sales Manager to retain 100% of business with all existing accounts
- Meet all KPI’s outlined by the Sales Manager for 2022
- Min 5 Years industry experience in Account Managing, technical sales or Engineering.
- Experienced with PV Mounting Solutions in Australia
- Highly motivated with a strong knack of identifying improvements & opportunities
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
The company reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities of this position at its own discretion.
Compensation and Benefits:
Clenergy offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance incentive package based on an annual objective achievement. This is a full-time position.
If this describes you and you want to work for a company that delivers quality products, innovation and exemplary service to its partners, then please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Eilene Lin our International HR Manager: [email protected] or [email protected].
Deadline for applications: 31st August 2022