Clenergy (www.clenergy.com) is a high-tech company that specialises in solutions for the renewables, building, and IT industries. Clenergy was founded in 2007 in Melbourne, Australia with its operational headquarters in Xiamen, China. With its footprint across the world, Clenergy has grown to a passionate, globally renowned renewable energy company with six main offices overseas in Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, and Germany. Clenergy is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Reports to: Global Marketing Manager
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Responsible for: Australia, Europe, Asia Pacific, Americas, and any other markets assigned.
Bi-Lingual: reading, writing and speaking – Mandatory
Imagine a career where your innovation and leadership can make a positive impact on the world around you. At Clenergy, we are shaping a more sustainable future across the world. Join us and you will become part of a successful, results-oriented team that is focused on reaching the pinnacle of excellence.
Clenergy offers a rewarding opportunity to become an integral part of a fast-growing and innovative company where your contributions will provide long-lasting value to the Global sustainable energy environment. Based in Melbourne, the role of Social Media Coordinator is to manage the language and media narrative used to define the company externally, grow our brand, whilst achieving our mission towards a sustainable future.
You will rub shoulders with our highly engaged, diverse, creative team; quickly delivering company literature and social content to market and building an always-on calendar that is reactive to trends and culture.
This role is ideal for current final year student or recent graduate who has experience or exceptional skills with the English Language with a flair for brand management. As we engage in trade across APAC, Middle East Europe and the Americas, we are looking for someone with written languages skills in European or Asian languages as these are vital additional markets. Being bi-lingual is a mandatory requirement for this role.
We are looking for a person who takes pride in high-quality work. Your ability to motivate yourself and your team, proactively solve problems, and communicate effectively (both written and orally) will underpin your success in joining the team of talented professionals to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients.
This role will help bring out the best in someone who is a creative social media coordinator and passionate about renewables, understanding the different social platforms across Asia, brings value-add ideas to the table, thinks outside the box, and has a great sense of humour.
As the Social Media Coordinator, we expect you to have:
- Writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language. Writing for brochures, manuals and guides.
- Play a key role in the development and growth of the Clenergy and subbrands both on a national and global scale.
- Generate new and engaging ways to grow Clenergy’s following and nurture Clenergy’s social channels.
- Happy to work with mechanical & engineering products
- Bring new ideas, fresh content and a true passion for social media to the role.
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to contribute to the overall content strategy.
- Align with the broader sales team on the creation of successful and engaging content.
- Manage the Clenergy & Subbrand social communities across all channels, including responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Drive engagement by interacting with other like-minded brands and influencers’ social media accounts.
- Use social analytics to report on Clenergy’s performance across social media channels monthly.
- Stay knowledgeable of emerging social media and digital trends and update the Clenergy network accordingly.
- Manage and communicate productively with internal Stakeholders for approvals.
- Demonstrate excellent grammatical skills and attention to detail
- Familiar with most iconic social channels across Asia – YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, LINE, WeChat, Tik Tok, Twitter, SoundCloud, Spotify, etc.
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ensure consistent core messaging across all social channels – With the liberty to customise content to the channel
- Adobe/Canva design software
The ideal candidate will need:
- Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing.
- Work closely with Melbourne & China Marketing teams and various overseas regional managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or social media marketing, or related communications field.
- Must be bilingual (Preferred French, German, Italian, Hungarian, Czech and other EU languages)
- If you can speak/write 3 or more languages this will get you ahead of the pack.
- Social Media
- Channel Management
- Manage our over 16+ pages
- Coordinate with regional marketing coordinators
- Employ product marketing strategies Vs regional marketing strategies.
- Work with sales on the
- Content creation: Convos with Clenergy, Product Explanations and other digital assets
- Channel Management
Additional (Nice to have, not mandatory)
- Video creation, editing & production will be highly regarded.
- Photography Skills
- Writing Electronic Direct Mails – (Mailchimp or equivalent)
- Content Management systems (WordPress or equivalent)
What’s in it for you:
- Work in a fun and informal team within the renewables industry
- Heavily subsidized Clenergy products for staff.
- Friday Badminton with the team
- Working from home can be discussed.
- Some international or interstate travel will be required (Must have a passport)
- Working in a culturally diverse work environment.
- Onsite Parking and close to public transport.
- Chances to create a real difference in your community and environment
Compensation and Benefits:
Clenergy offers a salary range of $70,000 – $80,000k (incl super). The role is full-time.
If this describes you and you want to work for a company that delivers quality products, innovation and exemplary service to its partners then please Apply on www.seek.com.au. Thank you!
Location: Clayton, Victoria
Deadline for Resumes: 20th Jan 2023